2023 Ford Ford F-150 Lightning | Paynesville, MN
If you’re looking for a truck that’s capable, durable and commands attention wherever it goes, the new 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® is the one for you. No matter how big of a job you have, this truck is ready to take it on. With a towing capacity of up to 10,000 pounds1 and 775 pound-feet of instant torque,2 this truck is ready to take on whatever you throw at it. And with 9.6 kW of Pro Power Onboard, you can power just about anything you need on the job site or on the go. But it doesn’t stop there. With the Ford F-150® Lightning® Lariat, get an EPA-estimated 320-mile all-electric range with the Extended Range Battery so you can truly go the distance.3 And with the Ford F-150® Lightning® Platinum, enjoy the quick charging feature and go from 15 percent to 100 percent in about eight hours.4 Not to mention the Ford F-150® Lightning® is packed with all the latest and greatest technology so you can stay connected and in control no matter where you are. So if you’re looking for a truck that can do it all, the new 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® is the one for you.
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity1
- 775 pound-foot of instant torque2
- 9.6 kW Pro Power Onboard
- Dual electric motors
- Available Extended Range Battery
- 4×4 drive
- Tailgate step with tailgate work surface
- Interior Work Space
- Mega Power Frunk
- Available Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Available Onboard Scale with Smart Hitch
- Available Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Compare 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Trims
- Standard Range Battery
- One Pedal Driving Mode (driver selectable)
- Available LED mirror-mounted spotlights
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Heated front bucket seats
- SYNC® 4 with 12-inch digital productivity screen
- Available Extended Range Battery
- Available LED box lighting
- Carbon black fixed extended running boards with enhanced lighting
- Available 10-way power driver’s seat with lumbar
- Black leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available partitioned lockable, fold-flat storage
- Power tailgate with unique signature rear lighting
- Standard 9.6 kW Pro Power Onboard
- Available power deployable running boards
- Leather-trimmed front bucket seats
- Wireless charging pad
- SYNC® 4A with 15.5-inch digital productivity screen
- Standard Extended Range Battery
- Standard twin-panel moonroof (SuperCrew® only)
- Unique multicontour premium Nirvana leather seating surfaces with Active Motion®
- Standard heated rear seats
- Authentic real wood “End cut Oak” interior trim accents
- B&O® Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen with 18 speakers
Find Your 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
The new 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® is the truck you’ve been waiting for. Beyond its bold design is its incredible strength with a powerful towing and payload capacity, making it the perfect truck for work and play. The standard power tailgate with unique signature rear lighting makes loading and unloading a breeze, while the available power deployable running boards make it easy to get in and out of the cab. Inside, surround yourself with comfort and convenience, while enjoying the leather-trimmed front bucket seats, a wireless charging pad, and SYNC® 4A with a 15.5-inch digital productivity screen. The Ford F-150® Lightning® is sure to impress. This truck has everything you need to get the job done right. So, what are you waiting for? Test-drive the new 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® today.
If you’re interested in becoming the proud owner of a 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning®, give us a call, or stop by our dealership for a test drive today. We look forward to serving our customers for all their Ford needs.
All features displayed for 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® are based on the 2023 Ford F-150® Lightning® LARIAT. Some features may be additional or unavailable on other models. See dealer for more information.
1Max towing on XLT and LARIAT models with available extended-range battery and Max Trailer Tow Pkg. Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.
2Based on manufacturer testing using computer engineering simulations. Calculated via peak performance of the electric motor(s) at peak battery power. Your results may vary.
3All-electric range on XLT and LARIAT models, based on full charge. Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health. As of 11/07/2022.
4Charging time on Platinum model. The charging rate decreases as battery reaches full capacity. Your results may vary based on peak charging times, battery state of charge, lithium-ion battery age and state of health. As of 11/07/2022.